For real!!! TIMBER is the only way to decsribe the brand new water slide in Kansas.. This thing is 140 feet high (14 stories tall).. That's a big "HELL TO THE NO WAY" coming from me! It's not up and fully running yet, that will come in the summer of 2014. Seriously, that is way too high to just slip out and free fall down a damn slide:(( 80% of the people we talked to on B97;s facebook said NOOO.. The other 20% are adventure lovers and crazy people LOL... Where do you stand? Baby Pool or New Slide??